Marketing Tips for Home Inspectors
As a Home Inspector, you are in a unique position that every self-employed person finds themselves. You get to work in your business as a “technician” but also on your business as its CEO, Sales & Marketing Director, and Financial Officer.
Whether you’re independent or under a franchise umbrella, these roles are critical.
Download this Home Inspector Marketing Cheat Sheet to get started!
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” Norman Vincent Peale
Can you check off the marketing basics?
- Up-to-date Website + Contact Info (Google yourself and check!)
- Setup Social Media Accounts + Review Websites (and use them!)
- Setup association member profile(s) if you belong to one
- Advertising: basic print materials (business cards, brochures), local classifieds, email newsletter ads, Google search ads, franchise tools, event sponsorship, etc
- Market yourself to complementary industries - give referrals & get referrals
- Take advantage of PR opportunities: give interviews, run workshops for Realtors or Brokers, get active on social media, or write editorials for websites/newspapers/magazines
- Network in real life - make it a goal to meet new people every day
Looking for more ideas? Check out this expert article
Need help navigating the waters of marketing? Contact us today to discuss your marketing strategies and learn how we can help!